Cast Member Mugs


As you've read before, back when I was a magic maker working for the Happiest Place on Earth I liked to do something special & homemade for my fellow Disney family for Christmas every year. One year I did custom homemade wine glasses painted with everyone's names & filled with holiday candies. I also include a homemade Mickey head ornament for everyone each year. You remember those! Well, if not,.. here's the "how-to"!

Anyways, this year I decided to make everyone their own Disney mug. Super easy!! First, start with a mug. Any kind. The ones I used were Darice brand from Pat Catans (duhh.. my favorite store) & cost a mere $1 each. Holla! Although, I easily (& probably next time will) could've gotten them at the dollar store. 


The ones at Pat Catans were made specifically for crafting, so they were a bit dirty & kind of scuffy to begin with. I ran them through the dishwasher & scrubbed price stickers off the bottom of each one. That probably took the longest since I was all out of goo-gone. Once they were all cleaned, a nice medium sized sharpie was all I needed. I drew out each cast members name on the mug just the way I wanted & voila!! Insta-Christmas gifts! Pop those babies in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes so the marker permanently sets.. tie a few ribbons, a name tag & Christmas card... & there it is! My beautiful gifts to some of the most amazing people I will ever have the pleasure of knowing! Merry Christmas pals! 





 
Blogging tips